what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

So much

I can't believe all of the devastation that has occurred due to Hurricane Katrina. I cant help but continue to watch the coverage on CNN. I donated the equivalent of 1 car payment to the red cross this afternoon. $344 is not nearly going to break me, but I know it will help someone who is suffering so much right now. I don't know exactly why I chose the amount of my monthly car payment, it just seemed like something that would help.

I have never known such loss of being as the people who are struggling right now. I do though have some issues with the looting and all, but that's for another day when I will have some more patience.

Bless the people who are being effected by this disaster.

No comments: