what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, August 01, 2005

It's Been Awhile.....

Ok so I havent checked in, in a while. Im dealing with helping the kids get ready for school, running people where they need to go, cleaning up my house, trying to get rid of all the crap I collect, Scrapbooking, setting up my new computer, and trying to work on getting in shape.

I have been having a crazy ass cycle and I dont know what to think. I am keeping track to bring things to the OB and see what he thinks. I also set up to have more Thyroid testing done.

I have been feeling pretty good lately. I have some moments, like this afternoon, but I cleaned my way through it, tears and all. A song came on the radio and I just started balling.

I wanted to go to Ohio in the next few weeks but Skyler went to visit his grandparents in NC for 2 weeks so I wont be able to go until he comes back and then he is back in school. =( I want to go so I can meet Jenn.

Well thats all I have for you now.

No comments: