what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Google Yourself

Go ahead and do it... Google your first name in the image directory and you will be surprised at the things you come up with... I picked ones that I felt were relevent to my life...
My desire to be skinny and it's association with Love?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My cautiousness in lending a hand?
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My sometimes inability to speak my mind clearly (no mouth)
[This is somewhere in Ireland]
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Feeling lost
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
My love for bread, especially fresh baked bread from the supermarket..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My feelings of being at a crossroads
Image hosted by Photobucket.com An antique bed I would LOVE
Image hosted by Photobucket.com My Irish heritage
Image hosted by Photobucket.com The serenity I need in my life
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

t said...

well it turns out i don't have to, you just did it for me! ha ha. although now i think i will as this pet tara has me curious.

Tara said...

Ohhh I am sure there are others that would be more YOU!! Boredom makes me do weird things. I felt very expressive after that post.. LOL