what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Probably.......

I probably wouldn't be this way
I probably wouldn't hurt so bad
I never pictured every minute without you in it
Oh You left so fast
Sometimes I see you standing there
Sometimes it's like I'm losing touch
Sometimes I feel like I'm so lucky to have
had the chance to love this much

God gave me a moment's grace
'Cause if I'd never seen your face
I probably wouldn't be this way

~Probably shouldnt be this way~ LeAnn Rimes

The words tell the story of my life.
I miss you Michael Joseph, I wish you were here with me now.

No comments: