what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, August 05, 2005

Walking in the Rain....


Image hosted by Photobucket.com
There is nothing more relaxing then walking in the rain.... I started off on my journey this morning, umbrella in hand, hoodie on and all comfy... I decided against bringing a walkman this morning because I needed to clear my head. Last night was one of those "bad" nights. I can't even call it bad, because it is what I have to deal with in life. Things happen for a reason right?
Well I spent a few hours last night having a pitty party for myself. Glass of milk and a cookie.. Thats right A cookie. I found myself retracing the events of January 2nd through 7th and wondering what if anything I could have done to change the outcome of that situation. And guess what? I couldnt find a thing. As unfair and unfortunate at is it, it is what it is...

I haven't had a good Michael cry in a long while so I guess I was just overdo. I can't help but wishing he was here with me right now. For whatever reason he isn't. I miss him much...

SO back to the walking in the rain... The photo above reminds me of where I want to be... Walking on the beach in the rain.. Watching the waves roll up along the shore, taking away all the pain...
Maybe Sunday a drive to the beach is in order.

No comments: