what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Friends

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I got to meet another friend today. I went to meet Elisa for lunch and of course her adorable son Ricky was with us. Ya can tell a lot about a person by the way their children act/behave/are. Obviously Elisa is a good person, because her son is just adorable, smart, friendly, sociable. We had a really nice time. Went to take Ricky to park after lunch, couldn't find one nice but enjoyed where we were. Then as kids do Ricky got tired, I think it was the heat and all. All and All it was a great afternoon. We have an open invitation to meet again. Hopefully with Kathy or Mary next time. They will both just adore her as much as I do. All four of us together, no one would be able to get a word in edgewise, we are all so chatty....

I have been pretty lucky as I have met 3 people from the forum so far and all 3 were A+ in my book. All very unique personalities, but all with loving hearts. Im glad I found them. Its nice to have people to call friends that understand the situations we are all in. No one truly understands what it is like unless they have lived through something remotely similar as what we have all been through.

Thanks for sharing lunch with me Elisa.. I thoroughly enjoyed your company and look forward to our next venture... And dont for a second think I wont be visiting once the palace is done up there..


I miss Michael =(

No comments: