what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
So is the grass always greener on the other side?
Is the glass half empty or half full?
If you don't try will you succeed?

On a daily basis I bat back and forth ideas, things I may or may not want to do with my time, with my life, just do. Sometimes it is simple mundane things like folding laundry, and other times it is whether or not I want to become a working woman again. It would be so much easier if life was simple, but then again, complexity is great.

I shall sit and teeter on the fence, waiting for a sign.


Image hosted by Photobucket.comImage hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: