what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Serenity

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

t said...

ok seriously, that picture is creeping me out! (the second one that is)

oh and i googled my name and found this ->http://www.deansranch.com/taracollage2.jpg which is equally as creepy really. good thing her name is missing the s or i might get the shakes...hope you find some serenity soon. keep me posted.

Tara said...

HEHE sorry didnt mean to creep you out.. It reminded me of someone I never met but heard about. I needed the serenity because that person was blah blahing my screen away with her pity party.. I know that sounds horrible to say.

Ewwwww on the horse riding lady... Kinda freaky but the horses are beautiful...