what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Tick Tock

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Where in the world has the time gone? It is amazing how fast time flies by and how quickly people change. Tayler, my once little cousin is going to enduring her first year of high school on Tuesday. What seems like just two weeks ago she was moving to PA, starting 5th grade, wearing braces, timid, shy, riding her bike up and down the street, not wanting anything but to be a kid. Now she is a young woman, a star athlete, an outspoken teenager, looking for a boyfriend, getting ready for the real world, filling out college applications, wondering what her future has in store for her.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com 8th grade graduation, june 05'

It's so hard for me to realize just how quickly life makes changes. The wonderful memories are replaced so quickly with new ones. The tradegies quickly fade. 7 1/2 months ago my world was turned upside down. Today I am right side up again. There have been so many changes in my life in the last 7 1/2 months. I do wonder what my future has to offer though.

Im working hard on making the changes I need to make to help me become who I want to be. I am not the creator of my destiny and I can not know what may or may not happen, but I am doing whatever is in my power to achieve the goals I have set for myself.

The part that sucks is not knowing if you are doing everything you are doing for nothing. The reality is every positive change is for the better, this I know, but it still sucks.

Whatever my destiny has in store for me, I have to embrace it with open arms. I have to have wide eyes and big dreams.

No comments: