what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Loving the music...

Free concerts in the park, under the stars, I planted my beach chair in the grass, sprayed myself down with bug spray, popped open a bottle of water and let the music take me away. I didnt think jazz was my thing, I thought wrong. Two bands, first jazz, second rock. May covers by band two that I thoroughly enjoyed. I sat and enjoyed alone. I was full of peace. Who knew that this was a weekly thing all summer and I have missed out. I gotta start reading the paper. Movies under the stars every Monday night at 9, I missed To Kill a Mockingbird and Cassablanca, next week is Annie, I might just go to enjoy the ambiance.
The best things in life are FREE!

No comments: