what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, July 21, 2005

If you are happy and you know it.....

Clap your hands....

Im feeling really good today. I have been so good this week eating wise that I treated myself to a baby size cup of soft serve . It tasted wonderful, but I didnt finish it. I saved half for another day. I have been working hard this week and am seeing results. Makes me proud. I know I can overcome this battle, I have once before.

Went swimming today and Lauryn & I did water aerobics. She is too cute. 9 years old and smart as can be. I actually felt it in my abs this afternoon. Cross Cross lundge lundge split. We easily did 100 of those.

Ok time for Big Brother.. gonna go snuggle with my hunnie.

No comments: