what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, September 02, 2005

Secrets, Lies & Videotapes

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I came across some memories today.
Something Phil and I have not looked at in quite some time.
It all went down in 2000.
It reminded me of the good ole days.
We're working on the passion. The stuff that went away 9 months ago.
The secret is going to yield some passion.

I started thinking about those times, the first 6 months of dating, the excitement.
Opening the car door, gosh that stopped about a year ago =(
It's been a few weeks since he left me a note, I leave him one every night, so he wakes up in the morning and feels my love.
In the box I found today was a lot of great keep-sakes. When we are in our 80's we will sit and remember how our love was formed. I hope the passion is still strong then.

6 yrs ago Sept 3rd was our first official date. We went to dinner after the store closed at 10pm. He had Chicken Marsala, I had a grilled chicken salad. We dined with wine and played footsies. I can clearly remember getting dressed for that date. It had been a long while since I was intimate with anyone and I bought something special just in case. That night after dinner he drove me home, I invited him in, he declined. He told me it was late and he had more respect for me then to come in at 1am. He walked me to the door, and kissed me good night. That was only our second kiss. One month later, he moved in. A month after that we made love for the first time. Pure heaven.

Fast forward 6 years, the passion is there most of the time. Our tragedies have had a negative effect on our sex life. The once almost daily love making has dwindled down to 3 or 4 times a week. It's always great, but these days we are very far from the excitement we once had. I miss those days. We discussed this tonight. We both want them back. We need them back. We will get them back.

No comments: