what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Confusion

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Confusion


There are times when anyone
Trying to hurt you
Would have to kill me first
Then there are times
That I could kill you myself

There are days when I wake up happy
And your frown brings me down
But as your frown brings me down
Your smile picks me up

There are moments when I could say ‘I love you’
But that would just drive you away
I love you, I do, really truly and forever
My one true wish is to be near you always
I know it can’t be now
But I can dream

When I dream your smile is mine
Your laugh is mine
Your love is mine
It surrounds me
Fills me,
Makes me yours
Never to end
Never to part
Together forever and never to part

I wake and it’s gone, far away
I wake from the dream
Where I wish I could stay
Only to be with you

There are days when I sense that you’re close
Only to turn and find that you’ve fled
Back inside of yourself
Where I can’t follow
Deep into the past
The past I would erase for you
If I could
But I must embrace it
Because it created you
The one and only you.

Jillian Ploch

No comments: