what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, September 09, 2005

UGH!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

My word all day has been UGH!!! I don't know if I will ever stand certain people, and believe me when I tell you I have tried to understand this certain person. I have put myself in her shoes, I have tried over and over, but the next go, she seems to anger me more. First of all, when someone shares with you wonderful news, say for example, that you got a new puppy, you tell the person all about the puppy, how cute he is, his birthday, etc. Then the person counters with, I am so depressed because I don't have a puppy. No compassion I tell ya.

I think some people just do not know how to be happy for others, instead they blab on and on about themselves. WAKE THE FUCK UP.. the world as everyone else knows it is NOT about you. Other people do have things going on, other people are having happy moments, and just because you are not, dont be a fucking DEBBIE DOWNER (snl). Im really at my wits end with this person and before long I am going to end up sharing my feelings with her. Someday.. It will be here before you know it.

How do you teach a person to be respectful? I guess once you are old and crochety there is no use.

Ok rant over =)




6 comments:

t said...

$10 bucks says i know exactly who you are talking about.

"at least you only had one baby die, i have had 9"...or whatever the number is.

don't even get me started. smoke will start coming out of my ears. if you ever need to bitch, you know where i am though!

Tara said...

The smoke is billowing here also, It's absolutely the most annoying thing in the world.

I just hope WHEN I snap it isn't too bad... =)

I KNOW I am not the only one who feels this way, I have heard it time and time again from others. Yesterday was the straw that broke the camels back. I can no longer feel sorry for someone who is just looking for attention.

t said...

are you online right now? come chat with me i am at work and bored and need entertainment!

Tara said...

Well you have your away thingie on ... I only missed you by 30 mins. Email me next time..LOL

Anonymous said...

I know I know!!!
Sometimes I wonder if people would know what to do if they got another puppy. Where is the energy channelled then? Does it turn positive suddenly? I wonder.

J

Tara said...

I seriously doubt it would go positive, I actually see it going , whats that word, when a mother hurts her baby for attention, in this case her doggie. Munchousen (sp) syndrome.