what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Sunday, December 18, 2005

in times of serenity, there comes peace

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

the calm before the storm
emotions are filling me
slowly sneaking up on me
i feel you ever so lightly coming into my sight

i dont fear you
im ready to face you
head on we will meet
i feel myself running into the light

I was once drained of everything I thought I had in me, I then realized that I just wasn't ready to be beaten. my life has taken me down more roads then I care to have travelled down. I realized the pity party had to end. I needed to learn from the lessons I was given. I came to realize there is no complete recovery, and I couldn't really put the past behind me. I had to face things head on, deal with them, and move on from them. They are not filed away in a box somewhere. They are fresh in mind. All of them. All those memories, the good and the bad. I now know, my past will not hold me back from the future I invision.

No comments: