what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, December 27, 2005

On the right road

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

87lbs to go of 102

I'm working my way back to where I need to be.

The new year is going to be my time, to get myself healthy.
2007 is going to be my year, the year I become a mother again, I can feel it, but until then I have to continue to work my way to the ultimate goal.

Encourage me when you can
Motivation is key

No comments: