what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Saturday, December 31, 2005

2006

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

How in the world did we get through an entire year already? Where has the time gone? Life really does just fly right by doesn't it!! It is that time again, to start fresh. The annoying bad date writing on checks and all. It always takes me a couple of weeks to get into the habit of writing the new year instead of the old.

So at this time of the year you are supposed to make a resolution.

res·o·lu·tion
( P )
The state or quality of being resolute; firm determination.
A resolving to do something.
A course of action determined or decided on.
A formal statement of a decision or expression of opinion put before or adopted by an assembly such as the U.S. Congress

Resolutions are things you really should take seriously, but most people resolve for the same thing year after year, never really making it past January. It is all downhill from there. The most common I presume are, lose weight, exercise, quit smoking etc... I do all those already so I decided on a resolution that I can stick to.

I resolve to not drink soda. Sounds simple enough but for me this could be quite the challenge. We shall see in February if I have stuck to it. No soda at all, no diet, no sprite, no seltzer. The hardest part is going to be restaurants that don't have sweetened Iced Tea. Water is good, I can make it.

This afternoon with my lunch I will have my last soda until at least 366 days from now, who knows maybe my last forever.

So for now I will bid you ado in the year of 2005. May 2006 bring you everything you hope for a more. There are alot of great things on the horizon for many I know in the coming year. I look forward to being apart of it all, and hopefully before years end, making a little magic for myself.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 comment:

t said...

happy new year to you too tara! may the new year bring you peace and prosperity and as you say a little magic of your own!