what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

To hold in my hands.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I wish I could hold the world in my hands, embrace the people who know no better then to continue to make a mess of their life. To explain the importance of respect, honor and dignity to the children who are born to parents in need of help. To make all the errs of the world disappear. To return to the times when people were hardworking, caring respectful people, who would never think to disrespect, or harm another human.

What happened to respect in this world?

Why are children not being taught the morals and values that they will need to be all they can be? Instead they are being taught about the wing spans of exotic birds that they will probably never come across in their lives.

In this day and age, it seems moms are getting younger, and younger. In turn, most children these days are not being reered in the right direction.

In the past 3 days I have had 3 very disheartening experiences. These situations made me wonder, just what is the world going to be like in 20 years? If I am ever blessed with children, what is life going to be like for my kids, kids.

I watched as a 18-20 year old mother of 2 small children was taken into custody for stealing from a local department store. Her 6 year old son was absolutely hysterical, while her 3 year just stared stunned. Instead of calming her son down, she yelled at him, swearing at him. I cant even imagine what she was thinking. She had apparently taken some high end clothing and make up kits and stuffed them into her stroller.

The part that bothered me the most is the lesson she just taught that 6 year old boy. What lessons is she teaching this child? He is going to be tormented by visions of those security guards taking his mother by force, while another tried to calm the children. I stood there in amazement, and wanted to grab a hold of that little boy and tell him everything would be ok, I wanted to give him a giant hug. But instead I stood there with eyes full of tears. Sadly, under the circumstances he is probably living in, his chance in life are going to be limited without a lot of hard work on his part.

I just don't understand some people, and I can't comprehend what this world has come to.

I would love to just fix it all.

No comments: