what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, November 22, 2005

It's been awhile

Since I watched anything birth related on TV, probably about a year. I was switching channels and came across a Baby Story. I hesitated whether to change the chanel but decided I would watch the true miracle of life. It was amazing to watch again, and happened to be an episode I had seem a long time ago. I guess they arent doing current shows this week or something.

Im proud that I was able to watch the show. I did shed a tear, wishing it were me. Someday!

No comments: