what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, November 21, 2005

Gearing up for the holiday's

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's that time of the year again. Thanksgiving. I love getting together with family for Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, my brother and family will not be travelling in from Ohio =(. I secretly keep hoping they are trying to surprise me, but deep down inside I know they aren't. Moneys always tight it seems. In just a little less then 2 weeks, Phil and I will be going on our Decks the Halls wine weekend in NY. I can't wait to get away. I need the vacation. It's only 4 days but I certainly need it.

Funny thing is, if I was having normal cycles that weekend would be the "time" to get pregnant. Hmmm I wonder. I dont think I am ready but yanno what, that really isn't in my hands. When my time comes it will come.

Im looking forward to getting through the next 3 months. Hopefully with as minimal of pain as possible. I feel like I am back at square 1 again in the support department though. I will leave that for a post later today.

I keep getting emails from this annoying woman asking me why I havent been blogging. Sorry, I have been busy taking advantage of the weather and going outside!! Big boost for my weight loss.

13lbs already, Hopefully I can hit 25 by Christmas, that would make me smile.

No comments: