what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, November 21, 2005

I'll keep you my dirty little secret

Imagine my surprise when I opened PostSecret today and found my very own secret posted. When I was creating my secret I thought alot about the many secrets I have. I actually mailed in 2 different secrets. The one I would have preferred be posted was, so that sent my heart a flutter.
Lisa asked me, "was your secret about your cigs" Nope as I told you this afternoon, I did not send in about the cigs. Although it does fit me. Almost 10 months smoke free now... =)

So everyone wants to know my secret, Im sorry to say, I wont tell. Of course it would then not be a secret.

Make sure you bookmark the site, it is a wonderful place, He updates weekly so check it out every Monday if you remember.

Some are so sad, one today make me cry. I hope that person decided to keep collecting songs.

No comments: