what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Woe is Me..

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I guess things come in bunches these days. It seems like everyone around me is pregnant. I think it is wonderful, especially those people like myself that have been through such loss. But part of me just wants it to be me. Two really good forum friends are expecting, and a few other forum girls. I am so happy for them. I wish them nothing but the best, and I cant wait to see their little bundles. I guess I am just feeling down on myself. But that is all about to change. I can feel it. I have a solution to this weight issue that is keeping me so down. And to top it off the nutritionist finally called today.

I see her on the 19th. Hopefully she will be able to help me. Although I know that part of my issues are not at all related to food, and that if I don't fix the underlining problems, then the weight issue is not going to be solved either. So I have resolved that I really need to get into a therapy type situation other then the one I am currently in. That reality hit me this morning when I was trying to fix some breakfast and had the urge to get in the car and drive to BK because I was being lazy. I did not do it. I fixed myself some eggs and made them extra special with some cheese.

I have to get a grip on all of this. Im hoping this woman can teach me about eating healthy and set me on a plan. Accountability, is exactly what I need. I need to be accountable for my actions. I need to have someone to check in with. Like when I was on weight watchers. Having to answer to someone and myself week after week really helps me. Im hoping meeting with this nutritionist will help.

I did the whole purge, detox off sugar thing this weekend. I felt ok except for a headache. I still have the headache but have been taking plenty of tylenol.

Give me a sense of support when you talk to me, I need it now more then ever friends..

1 comment:

t said...

well first off i want you to know that i will never take it the wrong way or be upset with you if you can't talk to me about my pregnancy. i understand completely. you want to be happy and deep down you are but still there is the part inside of us that feels sad at it all. why isn't it my turn and will this shit ever end? i have been there so many times i have lost count. so don't feel bad for a second and know that i will always know that you are my friend, through and through.

i hope your counsellor turns out to be everything you are looking for. and if she isn't then i will send you strength to continue your search. no matter what i am always here to listen and to remind you that you too will one day turn the corner and find yourself in a world so much better than you imagined. you just need to keep walking one day at a time.

((hugs)) to you tonight.