what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, October 07, 2005

Sniff Sniff, Tissues, Vicks, and that goes along with it.

I am one of those people that rarely gets sick. Two days ago I started feeling a sore throat coming on and it all escalated from there. This morning I felt like crap, this evening I feel like I have been run over by a tractor trailer going 80 down the highway. My throat feels all dry, my left nostril is clogged, my head hurts, my body aches. I take my meds every 5 hours and hope that this goes away tomorrow. I just hate feeling sick. Though I may loose a few lbs this weekend since I can't stomach the thought to eat.

And it is official, just about everyone I know that is trying to have a baby is now pregnant. Sarah got her + this week. She is 7w 1d I believe. She is the only person I have come across with a PPROM very similar to mine. I think she was afraid to tell me, but I am happy for her. I hope she has the perfect outcome so I will have hope.

No comments: