what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Walking hand in hand, heart in heart

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We walked through the falls, hand in hand. We took the long route, some 1300 steps. 16 sets of falls. Pure beauty, pure bliss. It was quiet, peaceful, serene. We talked alot about our future. Our goals, our dreams, how the events in our life have changed us. 6 years together isn't a very long time, but it seems like a long time to me. We have experienced so much in our time together. Ups, Ups, Ups, Downs, Downs, Ups, Ups.. Definately more ups then downs. I can count on 1 hand how many actual fights we have had. Disagreements, everyone has those, but actually fights, only 3. I couldn't even begin to tell you how many wonderful times we have spent.

Most of our great times were spent doing nothing, walking, talking, making pancakes, folding towels, sitting on the couch in a dark candle lit room, just holding each other. At night when he goes to bed, I tuck him in, cover him, kiss his forehead, and tell him how much I love him. These sort of memories are the ones I will hold onto for a lifetime. The silly things, like how many times he has bought me the same card from Hallmark, the notes on the bathroom mirror in eye liner, the time he locked the keys in the car and was standing out there in the pouring rain for 35 mins trying to use a hanger on the slightly opened window, all while refusing to allow me to try, his face when I got it unlocked in less then a minute. The pillow fights in the middle of the night. Painting his nails pink, and hiding the polish remover, The notes taped to back of my shirt, I think there were 23 of them, and I never felt 1. We laughed for months about that one.

I never knew just how wonderful love could be. I love Phil endlessly.

No comments: