what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, October 17, 2005

OOOpppsss I did it again

I went out again... woohoo me. I'm finding my way again and I LOVE it... Saturday night Phil and I went out for a nice dinner. Then I went up to Rosann's for the fire. Too windy outside, so we turned it into a garage party. I drank a 6 pack of this stuff.. YUMMY
Image hosted by Photobucket.com Its Zima XXX Wild Black Cherry..

Its soooooooo good, much better then a Black Cherry Wine Cooler. 5.9% though...

I usually just drink beer, but figured, I would change up for a bit.

We all sat around bs'n. It felt just like old times. Glad I did it.

No comments: