what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Hold onto your seats, I went OUT!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It had been awhile since I had gone up to the bar with Rosann, The main reason the SMOKE makes me gag in there. Stale cig smoke smells nasty. But she called tonight at 9:30 and asked so I dusted off the jeans and sweatshirt and threw on my tennis shoes and went. I was only there for a little over and hour but it felt good to go out again. The bar was slow, and I actually got HIT ON!! I was a little shocked, because I wasn't exactly looking hot..LOL

She is having a bonfire this weekend, I may make my way up there, phew twice in 1 week, I dont know if I can handle it.

I think if I stop emphasizing on what I am missing out on and get my ass out of the house I will be better off, and just may regain the confidence I had not that long ago. Confidence will in turn, help me stay motivated to loose this weight. Losing weight will in turn, hopefully help me get pregnant.

So I guess a beer or two a week wont do any harm. Sounds like a plan.

No comments: