what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, October 03, 2005

What a difference a year makes

It just dawned on me that one year ago today Michael was starting to grow in my belly. October 3rd, 2004- It was a Sunday night, I ran to the store for a test. + I was shocked. Phil and I layed in bed for hours that night talking about how perfect it was for me to be pregnant again and how happy we were to be given the opportunity again. It had only been 5 months since our first loss, and we didn't think it would happen so soon.

I never imagined the outcome that came of Michael's pregnancy. I should be sitting here now writing about my 4month old son and how much he is changing. Maybe this time next year I will be carrying another miracle. Hopefully that one will have a better outcome then the rest. But for now, I have to work this plan to get my physical and mental health back.
Wish me luck!

No comments: