what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, June 13, 2005

*UPDATED*

Just wanted to say I updated the blog, doesn't it look awesome?
It took a few hours to get everything uniform but I love it.
Now once I get a picture up I will be happier.
=)
Let me know what you think... comments comments comments
It has been Four months, one week, four days, 19 hours, 37 minutes and 34 seconds since I quit smoking!!. 1581 cigarettes that I did not smoke, saving $328.12. Life saved: 5 days, 11 hours, 45 minutes. I am so PROUD of myself!!!!!

2 comments:

t said...

i like it, very black ;) ha ha. i am also thinking of making the move, doing a little html editing, creating a space uniquely my own. i wonder if that will be like so many other things, i say i am going to and it gets left undone, or if this time i will really see it through. who knows? but good for you for getting it done!

Tara said...

I was sick of those icky dots that I had... Im new to all of this so I was proud of myself for figuring it all out..LOL
You can do it, you are much more computer savy then I am.