what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, June 01, 2005

From Jessi (((((HUGS )))))

To My Dearest Family,

Where I dwell, there is no pain
There is no cold, no dreary rain
I find a rainbow every day
And touch the sun's most warming rays

I know you wish that I were there
So you could hug and hold me near
So you would see my bright eyes shine
Yet I AM YOURS and YOU ARE MINE

You ponder years that'll come and go

The little one you won't watch grow
But treasure me safely within your hearts
For there we shall not be apart

I gaze on you from heaven above
I sense your thoughts and feel your love
Please realize, here I am at peace
I pray some of your pain may cease

God did not create a "never"
Hence, once again we'll be together
Until such time that we shall meet
In altered words may I repeat:

I am safe...I am with you...I LOVE YOU,

Your Angel Baby

(author unknown)

No comments: