what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, June 24, 2005

Picture yourself in a boat on the river with tangerine trees and marmalade skies......

Where do I even begin....

Sgt Peppers loney hearts club... what a reminder of the friends I have made and the women I have encountered in the last 5 1/2 months of my life.

Let me set the scene, Wed June 22nd, 2005, I await the arrival of Kathy. A 30 something young beauty from just north of me, wise beyong her years, quick wit, my kind of person. Kathy lost her sweet Katie just over a year ago. We met on the forum. We became friends today. We travelled to NY City to meet another forum mate turned friend Mary. Mary is a 40 something young beauty, with so much insight, compassion, an enormous heart, endless amounts of wisdom. Mary has a precious teen, Sarah...

I never would have thought I could share the day with 2 woman and feel such a bond. The circumstances which brought us all together suck, plain and simple. But without those circumstances, we would never have met and shared a wonderful day together, we never would have made the memories.

Kathy, opened up, healed a little somewhere in her heart. Mary, shared personal triumphs, stories of Sarah, exlax anyone? Kathy, quite travelled, seen the east coast through the eyes of a horse, she is an amazing woman. Such strength. Mary, just made me laugh, riding the subway, cracking up. Kathy brought a gift, Its filled with love, from the heart, I switched it to my left arm to be closer to my heart. Expressions of love ring throughout. Mary took us for amazing food. Two amazing restaurants, lots of bonding time. Thanks for dinner Rob (hugs). Ken wont walk the pugs in public, gets me everytime. Ken and I share a bond, we hate COTTON balls & swabs. Mary is a world traveller who knows all the best places to eat in the city. Kathy, filled with so much interesting knowledge or so many things. I learned alot of lessons from her, although she probably doesn't know it.

We visited a place I will forever hold close to my heart. The Church of the Holy Innocents. A memorial to all our babies lost. All the Angels sent on, way to early. Mary asked the kind lady to share the book with us. Just to touch it meant the world to me. Mary sat, thumbed through. Everything was in order for the most part, we had a little bit of a struggle finding our angels. Then Mary spotted her precious Thea, scrolled down, almost the bottom of the page was my Michael. Karma.

I can't even begin to describe the feelings that filled my heart throughout the day. I am glad to call these two ladies my friends. I look forward to all our future plans. We have an abundance of them. Who would have thought, as the saying goes, that I would step in shit.

Thank you ladies for being you!!!!!!!!!

No comments: