what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, June 16, 2005

Lets Talk about Sex!

Sex
Hmmm How do I approach this.
Ok lets start off by saying that Phil and I always had a wonderful sex life prior to my last pregnancy. We were good at doing the deed at least 4-5 times a week. Then when I got pregnant with Michael, it stopped once we say the line on the pregnancy test. Phil has issues with DTD while pregnant. Then when I delivered Michael, things sorta just dried up between us. Not only the sex, but the emotional stuff too. Prior to this past monday we have only had sex 2 times since Michael was born. The first took almost 3 months.

The discussion came up a few weeks ago about trying to have another baby. Well we decided we would unofficiallly try, although I started watching my CM and charting it all down and such. So monday comes and we dtd not once but twice. I thought wow, he really must want a baby. Tuesday came and it was his early night home, so of course I initiated the first time, things were great, and then later that night before bed he initiated. Im thinking to myself wow, this is a good sign. Wed was his late night and I was having a bad day after seeing my doctor about my weight, and not really in the mood. Then this morning, bam I woke up to "let's go baby" with his evil sly grin.

All day I kept thinking, WE ARE BACK... He ran to sign the paper work on his new car. came home its ugly and raining out. I went to take a shower after working out came back to a naked man in my bed.

So while we were making dinner together before I brought it up. He confessed, he really wants to have another baby, and thinks it would be a sign for us to get pregnant now, being as though we would have a new born now if Michael made it full term. So he thinks like me.. That what is meant to be is meant to be. If I were to get pregnant this month or next, it would be because our little angel Michael watching over us.

There are alot of changed factors in my life now. The smoking is a major + in my department. I cant even begin to tell you how proud of myself I am for being able to give it up. I find myself talking about it alot lately. I talked to the doctor about it yesterday. he asked about cravings, I told him few and far between. He is so proud as well. He wasnt concerned about my weight. I gained 15lbs since I last saw him in late Feb, early May. He says its due to the changes from not smoking. I told him I'm loosing inches, he said better yet. Toning is better. It was a little alarming for me to know I gained that much since I recently dropped 10lbs according to my scale here at home.

Eh, Dont sweat the small stuff right? Im gonna keep up my walking routine, I have to, cuz even if I do get pregnant I can continue to walk. I know walking is so good for me to do. I have to just continue doing it.

Ok gotta run to the store for milk so mr. horny pants can have his ice cream shake.
Hey cross your fingers for me will ya...

1 comment:

t said...

*imagine there is a picture of crossed fingers here...apparently you can not put pics in comments...damn blog with it's damn rules...but you can see the fingers right?*

sounds good. i wish i could say we have recovered the same, but it just isn't so. not yet. i am hoping that the deciding to get on with it is the hardest part for you. (although selfishly i kinda want us to get the line together!) hope you're having a good night..nudge nudge wink wink...