what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Come sail away, come sail away, come sail away with me

Well tomorrow is the big day!!! I am going to New York City to meet Mary. Im so excited. Kathy is coming down from NY state and we are driving to Jersey to catch the ferry. Kathy has never been to NY City before, I'm so excited for her. We are going to meet Mary at her office. Im so excited.

Im not sure why, but I have this freakish problem when I am going places, I get insomnia. It's rather annoying. I need rest cuz I am so not good at getting up in the morning. I have along day ahead of me.

Well Im going to go brush the choppers and hit the hay.

2 comments:

t said...

how come i didn't know about this? soooo out of the loop! i am jealous, you and kathy are two of my favourite people here in cyber land. have lots of fun on my behalf and take pics and of course say hi to both of them...oh and umm in true friendship fashion i must say that you suck...big. i have to go to work tomorrow which is no where near as fulfilling as going to meet the gals in nyc. enjoy and come back and report. i demand it of you ;)

Tara said...

=( Im sorry I didnt let on. Im not real sure why we kept it to ourselves so long. Kathy is amazing, she is finding so much strength. Im proud of her. I wish you could of come with us. We could have always used your flair and pun. One day I am going to jet west and scoop you and Becky up and bring you guys east.