what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, May 05, 2005

lackadaisical

8th grade, I do remember it well, but what I do not remember is my vocabulary. After school I was studying with Tayler, gearing up for the end of the year. 8th grade graduation, soon to come. Vocabulary was always fun for me, now, just logical. For her; crying. Unfortunate bad student with good grades. Creature of habit. Dont change up the order of the definition or she is lost.
We went through all words as they would relate to us, our life, lackadaisical she is asked, is like Michael. I was caught off guard, Why I asked. Because he was lacking life when he was born. This prompted her to ask questions, the day I both dreaded and hoped for. I dont want them to have unanswered questions. She said she often relates her vocabulary words to things that are going on in her life. 20 new words a week, must be great to be young.

I am sitting here thinking of how I can make my life better. What can I do to better myself as a human being. I dont think there is anything wrong with me but bettering oneself can't hurt either. I have in my life given my share of gratuitous deeds. Donations to the food bank, money, time. I tutored 3rd graders when I lived in New Jersey. Very gratifying. I may consider this for next school year. The kids are growing up, they do not demand so much of me. Jaclyn will start 11th grade in August, Tayler 9th, Lauryn 4th. Lauryn is turning out more and more like Tayler. Wanting the easy way out of things, crying in class for a bathroom pass away from assignments. Hopefully she will grow out of it sooner then later.

Tomorrow vacation, time for relaxation, romance, lust, warmth, just like any other day, just no dishes, no laundry, and lots of cuddling.
Gonna be fun, time to go shave my legs.. LOL

5-5-70 my hunnie turns 35 tomorrow. Old man!

No comments: