what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Feelings through song

we were drawn from the weeds
we were brave like soldiers
falling down under the pale moonlight
you were holding to me
like someone broken
and i couldn't tell you but i'm telling you now

just let me hold you while you're falling apart
just let me hold you so we both fall down

fall on me
tell me everything you want to be
forever with you forever in me
ever the same

we would stand in the wind
we were free like water
flowing down
under the warmth of the sun
now it's cold and we're scared
and we've both been shaken
look at us
man, this doesn't need to be the end

just let me hold you while you're falling apart
just let me hold you so we both fall down

fall on me tell me everything you want me to be
forever with you
forever in me
ever the same
call on me
i'll be there for you and you'll be there for me
forever it's you
forever in me
ever the same

you may need me there
to carry all your weight
but you're no burden i assure
you tide me over
with a warmth i'll not forget
but i can only give you love

ever the same
rob thomas

the light from the window is fading
you turn on the night
the sound from the avenue's calling you
open your eyes
and when you find
you're spending your time
wanting for words
but never speak
you tell yourself
that the things you need come slow
but inside you just don't know
my, my, my
let your bright light shine
let your words live on
far beyond this life
beyond this life
hold on to anything
everything's over and done
has the fear taken over you
tell me
is this what you want
to make up your life
time after time
you're falling behind
hold on to me
never leave
forever be what you mean to me right now
don't you feel better now
my, my, my
rob thomas


No comments: