what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Friday, July 20, 2007

it's tricky dancing between drops

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i guess the saying april showers, brings may flowers only exists in the north, because it sure feels like april to me. the first few weeks we lived here, it was sunny skies everyday. my patio was nourished with rays of sun on a daily basis. its seems the last two weeks all we have is rainy afternoons. dont get me wrong i know we "need" the rain, believe me i see the trees around my little commune here, they were in serious need of a drink.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
is it too much to ask for the rain to come in the midst of the night or early morning hours, pretend if you will to be a sprinkler system set to soak while the rest of the world sleeps. my patio only sees 3 hours of full sun per day, i need every last second. the dry and humid air of the day is not doing wonders for my garden.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i can only hope that this two week soaker will bring life to many of the fruits and veggies and plants abound who are dying from thirst. i know it could be worse, it could rain all day but i wish it would rain during my off hours, when the sun is rising and shining on the other side of the complex. too much to ask? probably so
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
the rain brings me down, i need the sun in my life, it uplifts me, brings to a place of joy, the rays wash away the sadness, keep the tears at bay. i hope with a new week on the cusp, it brings brighter days. i have big plans for the month of august. many new beginnings for me, im set to try new things, right some wrongs if you may. hopefully i can do them in the sun.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
speaking of new beginnings, i don't think i shared the news with anyone who is bored enough to read my senseless dribble, but here is a tidbit or two of actual newsworthy information. remember the two girls from the loss forum that i explored the city with? if you dont recall read here first. well both kathy and mary are expecting little ones in a few more months... such wonderful news. kathy just found out that she is expecting a little boy in november, and i believe if my sometimes terrible memory serves me right, mary is expecting a little girl in october. so that just leaves me, the last of the mohegan's. could it be my turn? bp is under control and i am finally off the meds, and af seems to finally be on a normal track, hey ya never know.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
i'll keep ya posted

No comments: