what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Sunday, January 22, 2006

TOOT TOOT!!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Ok so they always told me growing up not to toot my own horn, but I was never one to conform, so fuck em... I am going to toot away. I am pretty fuckin proud of myself for all the hard work I have been putting in to get this weight off. I have been eating sensible, working out daily, really watching how I prepare foods and staying in range of calories. Thursday I wore a pair of jeans that were TIGHT on me at thanksgiving, not the case now, I had to use a belt to keep them from sagging in my ass.

I have ALOT of weight to go but I determined to get it off. Tomorrow will mark 4 weeks since I actually BUCKLED DOWN and I have a nice 17lb loss to show for all my hard work. Hopefully by Feb 23rd, I will have another 10 or 15 lbs off. It would be sweet to go to the doctor with at least 25lbs off, but 35 would be AWESOME.

My goal is to be 180-185 lbs. Sounds like alot yes, but on my frame that is skinny. But we shall see. 70+ lbs to go. Im sure I will get there by years end.

If you haven't gone there yet. Go check out www.sparkpeople.com it has been a great tool for me the last 18 days. It has great exercise regimes, awesom recipes, great tips on nutrition, articles out the whohaw, and tons of other stuff. You can enter your food for the day and count your calories, fat, etc. Check it out.

No comments: