what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

NO South of the Border Fiesta's for me for 2 weeks

Today was the day I both dreaded and hoped for. I was nervous at what could have been, and might have been. I was lucky enough to end up with all positive happenings. The D & C and Hysteroscopy went smoothly. Dr. D reports no problems with my uterus, shaping seems fine, no obstructions, and the fibroids are no where in the inner lining as the u/s revealed.. This was my last hope at a reason for loosing Michael. I think I need to seriously stop looking for a reason why, and move on with my life with Phil. I love Michael very much and will spend the rest of my days thinking of him, but I need to release the hold and concentrate on my future.

I am on 2 weeks pelvic rest, basically means we can bd. Our mini vacation / honeymoon is scheduled for May 6th. By then I should be fine. We will just use cdms for a few weeks after. I am so looking forward to our little getaway. It will be nice to get away from the distractions of every day life and just enjoy some time together. We are going to go to the wine country in NY State. I have to do some research of things to do up that way. I already found quite a few things that I am looking forward. Most of all just want to cuddle in front of the fire and enjoy some time together.

Traci said Lily is doing great. She has the same heart issue as Traci but will be fine. They will monitor it until she is an adult and then do surgery if needed. I got another package together to send out there tomorrow if I can make it to the post office. A few outfits for Lily and some YuGiOh cards for Skyler. I miss my little man. I cant wait to get out there and spend some time with him. I am also feeling better about Lily now. I look forward to meeting her.

Ok tiredness coming on. Time for bed.

No comments: