what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, April 26, 2005

New Car Smell

You have got to love the new car smell. I went and bought a new car. Did I need one, NO? but I have a shopping addiction I can not control. Kidding. I was driving an 01 and paying 323 a month. I bought an 04 for 338 a month. I couldnt pass up the deal. Its the same, a Mercury Sable LS Premium. I am so comfortable in my Sables'. Phil has a way of trying to make me feel guilty about cars. When I got the first one I was working at Michaels and made 4 times the monthly payment and nothing was ever said about him driving his 99 Taurus. Then when I left Michaels he started commenting how I drive a better car then him. Well it was no different with the new car. We cant afford 2 car payments if we intend on getting a house by summers end.. I just hate feeling like he is giving me a guilt trip. After the summer I have to look for a job.

THE CHILL OUT is back up and running for the summer season. Rosann asked me to pitch in 2 days a week. Friday and Saturdays from 11-6. It's 100 bucks a week which I will definately use to pay more into the house fund. I really enjoy working up there with her. It gives us time to socialize and gets me out of the house.Last year was lots of fun and I made nice tips, but the hours were long. I can't do that many hours this year. I want to spend my summer with the girls and go on lots of day trips.

Friday night: Won a Molson Canadian Hockey club at Doc's. Have NO idea what I am going to do with it..LOL

Sunday- Phil and I chilled at home most of the day. I was tired from working at the on Saturday all day and I wanted to get stuff done in the house so I wont worrya bout it after surgery.

No comments: