what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

quotes

"Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail."


- Ralph Waldo Emerson

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"It is good to have an end to journey toward; but it is the journey that matters, in the end."


- Ursula Le Guin

 
"You need to be aware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins."


- Jim Stovall

 
"You get the best out of others when you give the best of yourself."


- Harry Firestone

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice blog.I like it.Check out my one too:

neobuxmonex.blogspot.com