what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, March 01, 2010

take a while and take a breath, let yourself down slow

i have this habit of searching for unsigned artists and getting myself totally obsessed with them before they become famous, so is true for Colbie Caillat, and now I can't get enough of Jonathan Clay , there is just something about his voice that makes me want to slow dance with myself =0)  ... so i suggest you check him out... Wonderful, Love at War, This Ones for Me, Back to Good, and Hello Goodbye are among my favs so far...

so today is day 12 without my prozac and it wasnt the greatest of days... i felt a little down and the mood at work felt down so that just added to my mood... the doc said i would have a short period of time where i would bottom out so to speak, then rise back up... hopefully today was the bottom... i perked up a little later in the day, and by the time i got home i felt good.... phil and i had a nice dinner, and watched some tv together for a bit before he went to bed...

my brother is back for a bit from the Rob Thomas tour... he brought me some goodies back from Austrailia which of course made me tickled... of course the one thing i asked for, he failed to bring me... rob himself... haha

well here is is march 1st, a little crazy how fast the year is going by already.... i have 10 weeks til i have been at weight watchers for 1 year,  by may 5th i hope to lose another 20lbs, that would put me at 55lbs in a year, which by all accounts is a healthy number for a year in my book, it could certainly have been that by now had i not slacked off ALOT, but im back on play again and have mapped out my week to include when i will work out based on my work schedule, i think that became part of my problem, lack of exercise.... phil and i joined Omni, but with my work schedule, i havent been getting there... so now i have a plan that will work, and i will stick to it, and get this 20lbs off by my hunnies birthday...

and finally im going to leave you with something to look at here.

No comments: