what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, November 23, 2006

i give thanks to thee


Had I thought the whole process through I would have definitely taken pictures of my meal... I may not be a baker, but boy can I cook... Granted everything I made today was pretty standard. Turkey (breasts only), mashed potatoes, green beans, candied yams (Phil did these), gravy and crescent rolls. Everything came out wonderful.

Our day was kinda plain, but I enjoyed just about every moment of it. I got up at around 10, did my thing until I woke up (it sometimes takes me a few minutes to get talking), I made a scrambled egg and some wheat toast and checked my emails. My brother called with his tidings, chatted with him for a few. Did some prep work for our dinner while Phil set up our table. Then we sat around and watched some football. I got bored because it was two teams I don't watch so I went to shower... Then it was back to the sofa to watch my Cowboys take on Tampa. I was interrupted a few times to deal with the turkey and potatoes but overall I had a nice peaceful day.

I ran up the street to visit my aunt and the girls for a few minutes, and of course had to deal with my mother being there. Im slim on patience so I basically ignored her comment and left. I wanted to get back home and catch the 4th quarter without being annoyed by her. Finished up the game and had some of the my yummy pumpkin pie. Then I retired to my bed where I watched my Thursday night line-up.

So all and all a great day... peaceful, calm and without incidents.

Hope you had a great day in your part of the world.

No comments: