what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

10 random things around the house that I love and why....

- The dying flowers from my husband because he thought enough to get them for me a week ago.

My new addiction to tarts because my house smells so beautiful. -

- My very sick husband because loves and supports me.

My Spider plant because it's been growing for me for years. -

- My kitchen windowsill because all things beautiful grow there.

My oil on canvas because it is pure serenity. -

- My snack because just a little goes along way.

My Third stack of books read this year because reading brings me peace. -

- My Mickey Mouse tissues because who can be sad when you see Mickey?

My Bed because this is where I dream the night away. -

1 comment:

t said...

this is a good idea, i think i might steal if for my blog! thanks for sharing.