what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, June 12, 2006

I'm a terrible blogger

I'm not sure why, I got bored with the whole blogging thing. But since I have some good news to share, I figured why not. Im sure by now, no one even reads this thing anymore. But here goes nothing. I hit my first goal in this whole weight loss journey. 50lbs gone!!!!
It's hard to imagine what 50lbs is, when it comes off so slowly, but think of a small 5 or 6 yr old kid. I lost a whole one of those!!!
Or a bag of onions...Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I still have quite a ways to go, another 50lbs at least, but the first 50 gives me the push I need to get the last 50 off.

Pretty kewl huh?

3 comments:

t said...

pretty cool indeed! congratulations!! i think you need to do another before and after shot, i remember being so proud of you the last time, such a remarkable difference. keep up the good work and do something really great for yourself to celebrate!

Tara said...

I decided not to do anymore before and after pictures until I reach goal... It will be much more dramatic that way..LOL

But maybe I can do a 50lb'r...LOL, Keep and eye out

t said...

hey i just thought i would let you know that in was listening to your flsh mp3 player and the sublime song isn't there, you have the fort minor song on there twice! thanks for the tunes : )