what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Moving on up (well south in this case)


A year of procrastinating is finally coming to an end. We have secured a new home in Rock Hill, SC. We are moving into a 2BR, 2 Full Bath Apartment, in an apartment complex that yields a pool and fitness center. The best part is we will only be a short 12 minute ride over to my brother's house. I look forward to being near my sis in law Traci, and the kiddo's.

Rock Hill is about 10 hours south of where we live now in PA. 4 states seperate SC and PA. 624 miles. Being so far from my girls is going to be tough. I don't look forward to the initial shock of it all but I know that it will be fine in the end.

So we leave April 14th, load the truck and go is the plan. Warmer climates here we come. I will miss Pennsylvania and my easy access to friends in NJ, but I will definitely not miss the snow.

2 comments:

t said...

only five more days to go! how exciting and scary all at once. i hope this change brings with ti renewal and fresh beginnings for you guys.

i know it is a grass is always greener thing but living in the carolinas sounds so romantic to me. so strange that. does this mean you will have an accent now?

happy travels! take lots of pictures to share.

Tara said...

I know its so surreal, I am super stoked though. I can't wait. I look forward to the new atmosphere and changes.

I think as far as the accent, they probably already think I have an accent, as I do them. Im sure before too long I will have a drawl...LOL
Alright Ya'll