what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Monday, January 15, 2007

i strive to learn therefore i am

So my new years resolutions included learning something new every month of the year. Basically something I did not know or did not previously know how to do. January was not looking all that well as I had a hard time finding something to learn about. Then last night while Phil and I were flipping through the stations we stumbled upon The Travel Channel and a preview of a show called Living with the Kombai. It started at 9pm so I figured I would have to miss it because it is Sunday and Desperate Housewives rules my TV on Sunday nights..

After the local news I decided to flip back to the the travel channel and realized that at midnight they would re-air the program. I got a cup of tea and got comfy to watch. Well 2 hours later I was still sitting there, very interested in what I was watching. So my mission this month is to learn all I can about the Kombai Tribe of Papua, New Guinea. I'm off to the library =)

Next Sunday there is a continuation of the program, talk about reality TV.

No comments: