what is this blog about you ask? nothing, everything, something... it's about my life, a way to vent it all out, a place to babble about things...some days i am creative, others not so much... enjoy


Photobucket

www.flickr.com
LLCKmyLLPS' photos More of LLCKmyLLPS' photos

Image hosted by Photobucket.com Image hosted by Photobucket.com

It's all about the things I want in life,

the battle I face to get there,

the strength I need to make it through another day.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

It was 1 year ago today

As I type the title of the post all I can think of is the Sgt Pepper song...

So today is the day I have waited 365 days for. My 1 year celebration of a smoke free life.
I can't even begin to tell you how proud I am of myself. I made such a great decision to quit.
I will never look back, and I am proud of that.

No comments: